Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello!

Hello 1 : 27/5/2010 Night
Ayah : Hello (from Phuket)
Mina : Ayahhh!!!! (dengan nada happy). Can you come home now.
Ayah : Sunday I come home ok.
Mina : Have you found my girl dress?
Ayah : Not yet. I cannot find. What's Darwish doing?
Mina : Darwish sleep already. Father, can you come home now?
Ayah : Not yet. When I've found your girl dress I come home ok?
Mina : Ok.
Ayah : Bye Mina.
Mina : Bye ayah.


Hello 2 : 30/5/10 Morning
Ayah : Hello (from Phuket)
Mina : Father is that you? Hmm father is that you. Can you please come home? So late already.
Ayah : No cannot. I have not found your girl dress.
Mina : When you buy, you must come home ok.
Ayah : What is Darwish doing?
Mina : Darwish shower up.
Ayah : Ok later I call I want to talk to Darwish ok.
Mina : Ok. you buy my girl dress, then you come home ok?
Ayah : Ok bye.
Mina : Bye.


Hello 3 : 29/5/2010 Morning
Ayah : Hello (from Phuket)
Darwish : Hello. Father is that you?
Ayah : Yes.
Darwish : Can you come home now?
Ayah : No. I have not found your UP shirt.
Darwish : Eh father, I want UP shirt ok. You buy for me ok.
Ayah : Ok. If I cannot find I buy ultraman shirt ok? Mina girl dress. How about Sarah?
Darwish : Sarah....sarah...sarah...
Ayah : You want to talk to mother?
Mother : How about Sarah? What do you want to buy for Sarah?
Darwish : Mother? Is that you?
Mother : Yes? What you want to buy for Sarah?
Darwish : Sarah... sarah... Spongebob shirt.. sarah spongebob shirt ok
Mother and Ayah : ??!??!? (sarah = spongebob?)
Mother : Ok. What is Sarah doing?
Darwish : Sarah at mother's shop.
Mother : Sunday mother come home ok?
Darwish : Ok. Bye

Hello 4 : 30/5/10 Night
Ayah : Hello (from KLIA, just after touchdown)
Mina : Did you buy my girl dress? (mana pegi hello anak ayah sorang ni?)
Ayah : Yes I buy already.
Mina : Can you come home now?
Ayah : Yes, I come home now.
Mina : You come home so fast ok?
Ayah : Ok. 9:30 ok? Where's Darwish?
Mina : Darwish sleep. You come home now. So late already.
Ayah : Ok. You wait for father ok. Bye
Mina : Bye.

Ayah lah rindu sebenarnya meninggalkan Awish, Mina dan Sarah. Sepanjang di Phuket sentiasa teringatkan ketiga-tiga anak ayah.

No comments: